So small, to fit anywhere you want. So quiet that it prepares your coffee silently, because the coffee will do the talking.
Jolie is the ideal Lavazza A Modo Mio coffee machine to take home all the greatness of an authentic Italian espresso to share with friends who cannot wait to try it.
Jolie is so easy to use. In fact, it features a single backlit stop&go button, so that you can choose the quantity of coffee you want every time, in a few seconds and in just one touch.
The all-ABS cup-support rack is removable so you can prepare a regular espresso or caffè lungo. The water tank is made of clear plastic, with MIN/MAX indicators, so you can immediately see when it’s time to refill it. Jolie also has automatic power-off after 9 minutes and all the removable parts are dishwasher-proof.
To offer an authentic Lavazza taste, Jolie has chosen an all-Italian design just for you: an elegant look, with a compact form and smooth lines, exquisitely designed down to the last detail.
Lastly, Jolie is available in four bright colours: red, light blue, white and lime green.
Choose Jolie, to add a modern and vibrant touch to the pleasure of an authentic Italian espresso.
|Colours||White, Lime, Red, Light blue|
|Compatible with Lavazza A Modo Mio capsules||yes|
|Removable parts are dishwasher safe||yes|
|Pump pressure||10 bar|
|Other beverage preparation (integrated milk frother)||No|
|Cable length||0.8 m|
|Ejection of used capsule||yes|
|Used capsules drawer||yes|
|Used capsules drawer capacity||max 5 capsules|
|Adjustable cup rack height||2 (S/L)|
|Cup rack material||ABS|
|Water capacity||0.6 L|
|Ready time||35 sec|
|Assistance Opening Hours||Free phone number - from Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm|
|Phone number||0800 5999 200|
|Assistance Centre||LAVAZZA COFFEE LTD|
- Use only with compatible capsules.
- Do not insert more than one capsule at a time.
First start up
- Raise and remove the lid, and then extract the water tank.
- Rinse the tank.
- Fill the water tank up to the MAX level indicated, using only fresh, non-carbonated, drinking water. Re-position the tank.
- Choose the most suitable power cable position for your needs.
- Insert the plug in the socket.
- Press the ON/dispensing button to switch on the machine.
- The machine starts the heating cycle. The ON/dispensing button starts to flash with a white light.
- The machine is ready when the ON/dispensing button white light is fixed.
- When starting for the first time, dispense at least 0.5 litres of water without a capsule, positioning a container under the coffee spout.
Instructions for descaling Lavazza a Modo Mio Jolie machines:
- Limescale formation is a normal effect of machine use.
- Descaling is required every 3-4 months of machine use and when dispensing becomes difficult and/or the coffee is cold.
- For descaling purposes, use a readily available non-toxic and/or non-harmful coffee machine descaler.
- Do not drink the descaling solution and products dispensed until the cycle is complete. Never use vinegar as a descaler.
Brief instructions to be followed for descaling:
- Remove and empty the water tank.
- Fill the tank with a solution of descaler and water as specified on the descaling product packaging. Re-position the tank.
- Switch on the machine and place a container under the coffee spout.
- Press the ON/dispensing button and dispense 2 cups (each about 150ml) of water.
- Leave the descaler to act for 15-20 minutes.
- Switch on the machine pressing the main switch and standby buttons and carry out the operations described in points 4-5.
- Repeat the operations described in point 6 until the water tank is completely empty.
- Remove the tank, rinse with fresh drinking water. Refill completely.
- Press the ON/dispensing button to switch on the machine. Position a suitable container under the coffee spout. Press the ON button and dispense the entire content of the tank.
- Once all the water has been dispensed, refill the tank and repeat the operations described in point 9. At the end, the descaling cycle is finished.
- To save energy, the machine will switch automatically to standby mode after it has been unused for 9 minutes.
- Stand-by mode is active when the button flashes off. The machine can be restarted by pressing the button again.